Some things never change!
| They do exist...there are 'dinosaurs' in Mexico!!! |
Well family I have officially been in one transfer as a missionary
and I'm not going anywhere for right now. I'm excited to learn more in these six months
to come and hopefully understand Spanish better. This week was really fun and we worked super
hard. We still didn’t have much success. It’s ok right now because If we just keep
working and doing what we are supposed to then the numbers really don’t
matter. Tambien this past week was crazy
well mainly just Friday and Saturday because I know that College football just
started and all that jazz. I'm glad I’m
not there and I know that I'm supposed to be in Amilcingo, Mexico.
I did throw the football a lot in our house just because I miss it of course.
I’m in the Book of Mosiah
right now in the Spanish LDM (Libro de Mormon) and it is going great. I'm
starting to understand more and more! It’s great to read the words of the profets
for us in our days. I love the Scripture
in Nefi nineteen verciculo vientetres where it talks about how the scriptures
are for our provecho y instruccion. The
Scriptures are for our enjoyment and instruction.
Seems like everyone is doing just great in the good ol TEXAS
especially that football just started. I hope all of yall are doing great and remembering
to read the scriptures. This week I came
upon the captitulo en Jacob. I love when it talks about how the Lord of the
vina works with his servants to bring forth the fruit of the trees and just
working diligently with the servants...this not only means the Missionaries but
y’all as well because you have callings to be worthy members of His church, and
gospel, and to spread the gospel even if you don’t have a tag. Serving a mission is completely different
from being a missionary so just do your best and remember to do the little
things.
Orar,Leer las escritruas, assistir la capilla, y guardan sus
convenios con Dios...Yo se que esta obra es real...y mediante nuersta oraciones
y estudios en las escrituras podemos recibir bendiciones de Dios para nosotros
y otras personans en nuestra vida. El
Sacerdocio realamente significa el poder y autoridad de Dios. Estoy agradecido por mis bendiciones y oportunidad
predico esta buna nuevas con la gente aqui en Mexico. Gracias por sus oraciones y pensamientos...y
Mama tengo seguridad con el Senor porque soy un servio de
Con Amor mi Famila y La iglesia es verdadera servio
de El.
ENGLISH
Pray, read the scriptures, attend church, and keep your
promises with God ... I know that this work is real ... and through nuersta
prayers and studies in the scriptures we can receive God's blessings on us and
other people in our life. The priesthood
acts in the power and authority of God. I am grateful for my blessings and opportunity
he preached this good news with the
people here in Mexico. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts ... and Mama I
have security with the Lord because I am in His service.
With love my family and the church is true
No comments:
Post a Comment