December 17, 2012
Well family I have some news for
y’all. The 23rd of December I’m going to complete 7 months in the mission
field and it’s going by super fast. Elder Rodriguez and I are doing good
and are finding more people to teach. This last week we found a family of
5 and they are pretty excited to hear the lessons and to act in order to change
their lives. This family brought 4 more to go to church and another one
of our investigators went. So we had 10 in the chapel it was crazy and
super awesome... The coolest part is that they live about and hour away from
church so they have the desire to change. Woo Hoo. I’m learning a lot
with Elder Rodriguez especially with Spanish and how to work with the members.
We are having a great time and working hard.
This week I learned week what I’m
going to be doing pretty soon. So this past Friday the Assistants called
me and when I received the call I was a little bit scared haha but the assistants
told me that I’m going to TRAIN!!!! The weird
part is that I’m going to get my trainee this Wednesday and we are going to be
in a trio until Elder Rodriguez leaves. It’s crazy that I’m going to be training
with only 6 months in the mission almost 7. I’m a little bit nervous but
excited to have this opportunity to work with this Elder...I already forgot his
name but he is from Guatemala and so more Spanish for me Wooooo. hahah. I’m
super excited and ready to work with this Elder. Also the shoe of Elder
Rodriguez exploded one day while we were walking and it was super funny so I
took some fotos of him and how his shoes are just terrible.
Familia estoy agradecido por las
opurtunidades que el Señor nos da. Por ejemplo esta opurtunidad para
entrenar con nada más 6/7 meses en la misión es un gran bendicion para
mi. Ayer Elder Rodriguez y Yo visitamos una familia que estan menos
activos y compartimos unas escrituras para animarles y ayudarles que tenemos
pruebas para mostrar a Dios nuestra fe y amor. Elder Rodriguez Compartió
algo que me impactó mucho y es una frases que voy a usar por el resto de mi
vida. ¡Las Circuntancias Revelan lo que Somos! Familia estoy animado
para hablar con ustedes el 25 por medio Skype. Creo que voy a macarles a
las 6 en la Navidad 25. Les amo con todo de mi corazon y Se que esta
iglesia es la verdadera sin duda.
Elder Park
Translation:
Family I am grateful for the opportunities
that the Lord gives us. For example opportunity to train with nothing more 6/7
months in the mission is a great blessing for me. Yesterday Elder Rodriguez and
I visited a family that are less active and we share a few scriptures to
encourage them and help them that we have evidence to show God our faith and
love. Elder Rodriguez Shared something that shocked me greatly, and it is a
phrase that I use for the rest of my life. The circumstances reveal what we
are! I am excited to talk with you the 25th through Skype. I think I'm going to macarles at 6 on Christmas.
I love y’all with all my heart and I know that this church is true without a doubt.
Elder Rodriguez shoe exploded while they were walking!
| I am so thankful for the members who open their homes and hearts to my son! |
No comments:
Post a Comment