Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 25, 2013 - Siguen adelante en la Fe (Continue in the faith)

How are y’all doing?  Here in Jojutla is going really good.  We are getting more and more referencias from the members and that means work!!!  Without referencias we can’t work because it is against the rules aqui in Mexico.  This past week Elder Vega and I had a baptism set for this past Saturday but the Dad had a set back.  We talked with President about this situation and all because he never wanted to be baptized in the first place.  When we went over to talk with him his whole manner changed and he told us that he wants to be baptized and wants to do these things in the church.  He also told us that he is going to put his life and faith in the hands of God so it was a miracle that he wants to do these things and progress for baptism.  So now we have him for the 9 of Febrero so all is good right now.  He also said that he is in the Luz (light) right now and so he’s doing pretty good and it is a blessing for us. 


It’s stinks to think that I will probably leave before the baptism of this family but it's all good.  We will just wait and see what is going to happen with this VISA problem.  I don’t have any idea on where I’ll be going and when I do I’m not going to tell y’all especially if I’m in Texas! Haha 
I’m not too worried about it and am pretty sure, actually I’m 100%, that I’m going to be in some Spanish speaking mission.  I just don’t know where or when...there are a lot of questions to be answered.  La oracion es real y por medio de esta gran don que tenemos podemos superar cualquier desafio que tengamos.  Se que esta es la Iglesia verdadera de Dios y el quiere escucharnos en todo momento...La oración en nuestra mente tambien es una manera como debemos cominucarnos con nuestro Padre Celestial. 



Les Amo con todo de mi Corazon



Siguen adelante en la Fe



Elder Park (Parque) disfruten las fotos



Translation:

Prayer is real and by means of this great gift that we can overcome any challenge that we have. I know that this is the true Church of God and he wants to listen to us at all times ... prayer in our mind is also a way how we communicate with our Heavenly Father. I love y’all with all of my heart.   Keep continuing in the faith.



Elder Park (Park) enjoy the photos

Elder Park
Elder Vega
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment