Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 7, 2013


January 7, 2013

Pues, my trainee didn’t receive his Visa so I’m not going to be
training him after all.  I’m still in Jojutla and still driving
on. It was sad to see Elder Rodriguez end his mission
he was a great missionary and really was an example to me of how I
need to endure to the end. When he ended the mission, or left for
Cuernavaca, I thought about how fast the mission really is. To think
that I have completed 7 months and that this transfer I’m going to
complete 8 and 9 because we have two more semanas this transfer. To
think about how the mission is...its really scary but all is well
right now and I’m grinding on.  My new Compañero es Elder Vega. He
comes from Acapulco and he has 6 meses in the mission.   So there are two
newbies in Jojutla but two newbies that are going to baptize un buen.
Yesterday Elder Rodriguez and I went to say goodbye to some members
and on the tele they had football like real American Football and it
was the Texans versus the Bengals. I couldn’t take my eyes away for
about 6 minutes until we had to say the prayer. I don’t know who won
or how they played but aye how I miss that silly game. Here in
Jojutla it’s getting hotter and Jojutla is suppose to be super hot so
we’ll find out what’s going to happen this month. Well Love y’all and
hope y’all have a Happy New Year and stay strong in the Gospel.

Elder Park Con Amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment