This email and picture came as a 'SURPRISE' on June 23rd from Elder Park's Mission President's Wife:
Sister Park,
I wanted to let you know that we got to meet your great Elder tonight at the Mission President's Seminar. He is doing wonderful and will make a fantastic missionary. It was so good to be with him and hear his testimony.
I wanted to let you know that we got to meet your great Elder tonight at the Mission President's Seminar. He is doing wonderful and will make a fantastic missionary. It was so good to be with him and hear his testimony.
I asked him to write a little note to
you and here it is:
Mother! I met my mission president and his wife Kusch! I want to let you know that I'm great. I pray for y'all every prayer, which is a lot. I hope everything is going great. I challenge y'all to read the B.O.M. and read cada dia (every day).
Mother! I met my mission president and his wife Kusch! I want to let you know that I'm great. I pray for y'all every prayer, which is a lot. I hope everything is going great. I challenge y'all to read the B.O.M. and read cada dia (every day).
Love y'all more than you can imagine!
Love, Elder Park.
I want you to know that we will take very good care of your son.
Con amor,
Hermana Kusch
Love, Elder Park.
I want you to know that we will take very good care of your son.
Con amor,
Hermana Kusch

No comments:
Post a Comment