Elder Park's emails from last week - July 10th! In the subject line was: VEGAS!!!
#1
Well everything is going well. I know that I'm going to leave the
MTC on time because 5 of us are going to Las Vegas tomorrow to receive
our Visa's and do something. I don't know why were leaving to go to Vegas
but its whatever...Mexicans are so weird. Well that's cool that Jaxson
finally got his call but I have to wait more until he opens it . My Spanish is getting better day by day. As being ZL's all I really do is
go to a lot of meetings on Sundays and after each day visit the Zone
and talk about the Gospel or questions that they have...I love being the
ZL because I get to meet new elders and become better friends and just
serve them. I'm sorry for Aunt Marla and for Uncle Elmo. I hope that
he is doing OK. I bet he is because he has the gospel and knows it is true
and that he will see her again for time and all eternity. Well I love
you so much and glad for you example to me.
#2
pues this wednesday 5 of us are leaving for VEGAS to recieve our
Visas so that means I will be leaving the MTC soon and On time for
mexico !!!
estoy muy agradecido por el CCM y por
mi Maestros. estoy agradecido por las escrituras Y todo las palabras de
dios. Yo se que cuando nosotros leemos el LDM y SB nosotros sentiremos
el espiritu santo o el amor de Dios. Gracias por todo sus ejemplos en
mi vida!!
Yo se que la Iglesia is verdadera y que mediante Jesucristo estaremos limpios Con Amor
Elder Park
SO, how funny it was to read he was going to VEGAS! I'm thinking to myself...no one asked me if he could fly to VEGAS!!!
Tyler had been on my mind all day Tuesday and Wednesday and on Wednesday I received this picture and text:
I just met your son at the UNLV Institute. He's doing great.
He's here today to work on getting his visa.
He's here today to work on getting his visa.
I'm from Sandy, Utah working here
this week.
I sent a text back asking why they were there and this was his response:
They were there to process their visas. They take them to the institute
and usually over to the temple
while they're there. Usually just a one
day trip.
It was such a wonderful surprise, tender mercy, and answered prayer to a missionary mom from someone I don't know.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment