Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012

Another email from August 6th...

Eating is great and the Food is amazing!! The members are nice i just wish i knew what they were saying hahah but its all good. Could you tell Dad to send the talk that he gave me in the Email to Cuernavaca...also send brownie mix we have an oven !!!!!!


Ok so be nice to my computer which is yours now haha.  Ya my apartment is super nice and really really big!! sorry I didn´t bring my camera to the internet cafe but I'll do it next week I promise...Things are going good here in Mexico well not really haha because my first week we were in a tri companionship and Elder Fuertes became sick and so we couldn´t work for an entire week but i think it made me more anxious to serve...also this past week elder Hessing had to go to Cuerna for a training session and so I was without him for about  2 days and they gave me a companion that only speaks Spanish  so it was tough haha but even Elder Hessing had a weird couple weeks here but he said mine tops his haha but its all well.  I'm trying so hard in Spanish and I can´t see the progress yet but i´m just going to keep on trying and Pursue with Excelence!! Miracle of the week!!!  a man named Eric called us and told us he has been reading the BOM and wants to have the lessons so we were like awesome!!!  So in our first visit with him he has read all the way to Enos and we have a baptism for him on the 24th so its pretty awesome people always say there are people waiting for you in the World...that's true with Eric

Con Amor Elder Park

1 comment:

  1. Hannah and I totally dropped the ball. I'm going to go out there on a limb and blame this one on Hannah because it was really my fault but it seems like the easy thing to do this one time.

    ReplyDelete